The assize of bread [microform] : together with sundry good and needfull ordinances for bakers, brewers, inholders, victuallers, vintners, and butchers, and also other assizes in weights and measures ...
- Newly corrected and enlarged ...
- London : Printed by William Stansby, 1632.
- Goldsmiths'-Kress library of economic literature ; no. 633.
 p. : ill.
- Bread -- Early works to 1800.
Bakers and bakeries -- Law and legislation -- Great Britain.
Weights and measures -- Law and legislation -- Great Britain.
- Running title: The booke of assise.
Preface signed (p. ): Iohn Powel, gentleman.
Microfilm. New Haven, Conn. : Research Publications, . 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Goldsmiths'-Kress library of economic literature ; no. 633).
- Cited in:
- Goldsmiths' Lib. cat., 633.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|