A representation of matters of fact concerning the late war [microform] : shewing the just reasons for engaging in it, and the ill consequence that attends Great-Britain by the late inglorious peace : with a parallel between the two last ministries plainly proving who were the best friends to their country : with some remarks on the late peacemakers / publish'd with a design to inform those people that are made to think this a lasting and safe peace.
- London : Printed for J. Baker ..., 1715.
- Goldsmiths'-Kress library of economic literature ; no. 5273.
- Spanish Succession, War of, 1701-1714
- Microfilm. New Haven, Conn. : Research Publications, . 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Goldsmiths'-Kress library of economic literature ; no. 5273).
- Cited in:
- Goldsmiths' Lib. cat., 5273.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|