To the honourable the Commons of Great Britain in Parliament assembled, the return of the Commissioners of the Customs to an order ... to lay before this House, An Account of the bonds taken for prize goods brought into Jamaica ... [microform].
- Other Title:
- Return of the Commissioners of the Customs to an order of this honourable House.
- [London : s.n., 1712]
- Goldsmiths'-Kress library of economic literature ; no. 4906.2.
- Prizes (Property captured at sea) -- Taxation -- Jamaica -- Early works to 1800.
Spanish Succession, War of, 1701-1714 -- Prizes, etc.
- Caption title.
Endorsed: A copy of the return of the Commissioners of the Customs to an order of the honourable House of Commons ...
Signed and dated (p. 2): Custom-House, London, 22 Febr. 1711. C. Godolphin [and 6 others].
Imprint from ESTC.
Microfilm. New Haven, Conn. : Research Publications, . 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Goldsmiths'-Kress library of economic literature ; no. 4906.2).
- Cited in:
- Goldsmiths' Lib. cat., 4906.2.
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|