An account of charity schools lately erected in Great Britain and Ireland [microform] : with the benefactions thereto : and of the methods whereby they were set up, and are governed : also a proposal for adding some work to the childrens learning, thereby to render their education more useful to the publick.
- The ninth edition, with large additions.
- London : Printed and sold by Joseph Downing ..., 1710.
- Goldsmiths'-Kress library of economic literature ; no. 4632.
, 61,  p.
- Education -- Early works to 1800.
Charity-schools -- Great Britain -- Early works to 1800.
Charity-schools -- Ireland -- Early works to 1800.
- Microfilm. New Haven, Conn. : Research Publications, . 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Goldsmiths'-Kress library of economic literature ; no. 4632).
- Cited in:
- Goldsmiths' Lib. cat., 4632.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|