To the Right Honourable Sr. Samuel Starling, Knight, Lord Maior of the city of London [microform] : the report of all christnings and burials within the city of London, and liberties thereof, with the out-parishes thereunto adjoyning : as also the city and liberties of Westminster, from the [12.] day of [July] to the [19.] day of [the same] 16 / made by the Company of Parish-Clerks.
- London : Printed by E. Cotes ..., 
- Goldsmiths'-Kress library of economic literature ; no. 1935.
- Mortality -- England -- London -- Early works to 1800.
London (England) -- Statistics, Vital -- Early works to 1800.
- The dates and figures are supplied in manuscript throughout.
Microfilm. New Haven, Conn. : Research Publications, . 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Goldsmiths'-Kress library of economic literature ; no. 1935).
- Cited in:
- Goldsmiths' Lib. cat., 1935.
- Corporation of London. Lord Mayor.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|