A list of the names of the Corporation of the Governor and Company of Merchants of Great Britain Trading to the South-Seas and Other Parts of America and for Encouraging the Fishery [microform] : who are qualified to vote at the ensuing election for governor, sub-governor, and deputy-governor, to be made on Tuesday the 5th of August next, and of directors on Thursday the 7th of August next : together with part of the 7th by-law concerning elections ... June 24th, 1712.
- London : Printed by John Barber ..., 1712.
- Goldsmiths'-Kress library of economic literature ; no. 4895.
- South Sea Company -- Registers.
South Sea Company -- Elections.
- Caption title; imprint from colophon.
Includes (p. 6) a list of the current officers.
Microfilm. New Haven, Conn. : Research Publications, . 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Goldsmiths'-Kress library of economic literature ; no. 4895).
- Cited in:
- Goldsmiths' Lib. cat., 4895.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|