The Act of Tonnage and Poundage and Book of rates [microform] : with several statutes at large relating to the customs ... : with an abridgment of several other statutes concerning the customs, as also the usual tares, ports of England and Wales, lawful keys and wharfs in the port of London : with the tables of officers fees ... : together with an index of the whole ...
- London : Printed by the assigns of John Bill deceas'd and by Henry Hills and Thomas Newcomb ..., 1684.
- Goldsmiths'-Kress library of economic literature ; no. 2555.
, 15-325 p.
- Tariff -- Law and legislation -- Great Britain -- Early works to 1800.
Customs administration -- Law and legislation -- Great Britain -- Early works to 1800.
- Microfilm. New Haven, Conn. : Research Publications, . 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Goldsmiths'-Kress library of economic literature ; no. 2555).
- Cited in:
- Goldsmiths' Lib. cat., 2555.
- England and Wales. Rates of merchandize. 1684.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|