The customers replie, or, Second apologie [microform] : that is to say, an aunswer to a confused treatise of publicke commerce, printed and dispersed at Midlebourghe and London, in fauour of the priuate Society of Merchants-Aduenturers, by a more serious discourse of exchange in merchandise, and merchandising exchange / written ... for the aduancing of traffick in England.
- Other Title:
- A treatise of exchange in merchandise, and merchandising exchange.
- At London : Printed by Iames Roberts ..., 1604.
- Goldsmiths'-Kress library of economic literature ; no. 337.
, 33 p.
- Company of Merchant Adventurers of England.
Staple system -- Early works to 1800.
Great Britain -- Commerce -- Early works to 1800.
- Dedication signed: Tho. Milles. With the exception of the dedication, preface, and conclusion, this work consists of a treatise written about 1564 by a merchant adventurer who "out of conscience and duty, bewrayed the practises and advantages of the Company by usury." Cf. DNB v. 37, p. 435.
Microfilm. New Haven, Conn. : Research Publications, . 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Goldsmiths'-Kress library of economic literature ; no. 337).
- Cited in:
- Goldsmiths' Lib. cat., 337.
- Milles, Tho. (Thomas), 1550?-1627?
Wheeler, John, fl. 1601-1608.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|