England's improvement by sea & land. The second part [microform] / by Andrew Yarranton.
- Other Title:
- England's improvement by sea and land.
- London : Printed for the author, and are to be sold by Thomas Parkhurst, Nevil Simmons, and Thomas Simmons ..., 1681.
- Goldsmiths'-Kress library of economic literature ; no. 2409.
, 212 p.,  folded leaves of plates : ill., map.
- Great Britain -- Economic conditions -- 17th century
Great Britain -- Economic policy -- Early works to 1800.
- "Containing I. An account of its situation and the growths and manufactures thereof. II. The benefit & necessity of a voluntary-register. III. A method for improving the Royal Navy ... IV. Proposals for fortifying and securing Tangier ... V. Advantageous proposals for the city of London for the preventing of fires and massacres therein ... VI. The way to make New-Haven in Sussex fit to receive ships of burthen. VII. Seasonable discourses of the tinn, iron, linnen, and woollen trades ..."
Microfilm. New Haven, Conn. : Research Publications, . 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Goldsmiths'-Kress library of economic literature ; no. 2409).
- Cited in:
- Goldsmiths' Lib. cat., 2409.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|