The vindication and advancement of our national constitution and credit [microform] : attempted in several tracts ... / all written by the same author.
- London : Printed for Jonah Bowyer ..., 1710.
- Goldsmiths'-Kress library of economic literature ; no. 4630.5-1.
100 p. ; 22 cm.
- Bank of England.
Credit -- Great Britain -- Early works to 1800.
Finance, Public -- Great Britain -- History -- 1688-1815.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 1702-1714
- (from t.p.) 1. An introductory essay, wherein are occasionally consider'd the two main points of Her Majesty's title, and the doctrine of resistance
2. Remarks upon the Bank of England, with regard more especially to our trade, and the constitution of the government
3. An essay upon the national credit of Britain
4. A letter to a member of the honourable House of Commons, relating to the credit of our government and the nation in general.
- Also attributed to Charles Davenant. Cf. Morgan M167.
Microfilm. New Haven, Conn. : Research Publications, . 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Goldsmiths'-Kress library of economic literature ; no. 4630.5-1).
- Cited in:
- Kress Lib., 2679.
- Charles Davenant, 1656-1714.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|