An additional Book of rates of goods and merchandizes usually imported and not particularly rated in the Book of rates, referred to in the Act of Tonnage and Poundage, made in the twelfth year of the reign of King Charles the Second [microform] : with rules, orders, and regulations signed by the Right Honourable Spencer Compton ...
- Other Title:
- Book of rates.
- London : Printed by John Baskett ... and by the assigns of Henry Hills ..., 1725.
- Goldsmiths'-Kress library of economic literature ; no. 6372.
, 153-179 p.
- Tariff -- Law and legislation -- Great Britain -- Early works to 1800.
Customs administration -- Great Britain -- Early works to 1800.
- Microfilm. New Haven, Conn. : Research Publications, . 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Goldsmiths'-Kress library of economic literature ; no. 6372).
- Cited in:
- Goldsmiths' Lib. cat., 6372.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|