Orders, thought meete by His Maiestie and his Priuie Counsell, to be executed throughout the counties of this realme in such ... places as are ... infected with the plague, for the stay of further increase of the same [microform] : also, an aduise set downe by the best learned in physicke within this realme ... for the preseruation of his good subiects from the plague before infection ...
- Other Title:
- Orders thought meet by His Majesty and his Privy Council, to be executed ... in such ... places as are ... infected with the plague.
- Imprinted at London : By Robert Barker ..., 1603.
- Goldsmiths'-Kress library of economic literature ; no. 327.
 p. ; 4to.
- Plague -- Great Britain -- Prevention -- Early works to 1800.
- "At the court at Hampton Court this 30. of Iuly. 1603."--p. .
Microfilm. New Haven, Conn. : Research Publications, . 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Goldsmiths'-Kress library of economic literature ; no. 327).
- Cited in:
- Goldsmiths' Lib. cat., 327.
- James I, King of England, 1566-1625.
England and Wales. Privy Council.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|