Articles of peace and commerce between the most serene and mighty prince Charles II, by the grace of God King of Great Britain, France, and Ireland ... and the most illustrious lords the Bashaw, Dai, Aga, and governours of the famous city and kingdom of Algiers [microform] : concluded by Sir Edw. Spragge, Knight, admiral of His Majesties fleet in the Mediterranean, Novemb. 19 old stile 1671.
- Standardized Title:
- Treaties, etc. England and Wales, 1671 Nov. 29
- In the Savoy [London] : Printed by the assigns of John Bill & Christopher Barker ..., 1671/2 [i.e. 1672]
- Goldsmiths'-Kress library of economic literature ; no. 1996.
- Algeria -- Foreign relations -- Treaties -- Early works to 1800.
Great Britain -- Foreign relations -- Treaties -- Early works to 1800.
Great Britain -- Commercial treaties -- Early works to 1800.
Algeria -- Commercial treaties -- Early works to 1800.
- "Published by His Majesties command."
Microfilm. New Haven, Conn. : Research Publications, . 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Goldsmiths'-Kress library of economic literature ; no. 1996).
- Cited in:
- Goldsmiths' Lib. cat., 1996.
- England and Wales. Treaties, etc. 1671 Nov. 29
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|