By the King. A proclamation forbidding all levies of forces without His Majesties expresse pleasure, signified under his great soul, and all contributions or assistance to any such levies [microform].
- Other Title:
- Proclamation forbidding all levies of forces without His Majesty's express pleasure.
- Imprinted at London : By Robert Barker ... and by the assignes of John Bill, 1642.
- Goldsmiths'-Kress library of economic literature ; no. 827.1.
 leaves ; 38 cm.
- War and emergency powers -- Great Britain -- Early works to 1800.
Great Britain -- Militia -- Early works to 1800.
- Caption title.
Proclaimed on June 18, 1642.
Microfilm. New Haven, Conn. : Research Publications, . 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Goldsmiths'-Kress library of economic literature ; no. 827.1). Photographed from an original in the Kress Lib.
- Cited in:
- Wing C2651.
- Charles I, King of England, 1600-1649.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|