The profitable art of gardening [microform] : now the third time set forth : to which is added muche necessarie matter, and a number of secretes, vvith the phisicke helps belonging to eache hearbe, and that easily prepared. To this is annexed tvvo proper treatises, the one entituled, The maruellous gouernenement, propertie, and benefite of the bees, with the rare secretes of the honie and waxe, and the other, The yearely coniectures meete for husbandmen to know / englished by Thomas Hyll ... ; whereunto is newly added a treatise of the art of graffing and planting of trees.
- Standardized Title:
- Profitable arte of gardening
- Imprinted at London : By Henry Bynneman, 1579.
- Goldsmiths'-Kress library of economic literature ; no. 206.
, 152, , 92 p. : ill.
- Gardening -- Early works to 1800.
Bee culture -- Early works to 1800.
Weather -- Folklore -- Early works to 1800.
Herbs -- Therapeutic use -- Early works to 1800.
- "A profitable instruction of the perfite ordering of bees ... To which is annexed a proper treatise intituled: Certaine husbandly coniectures of dearth and plentie for euer ..." has special title page.
Includes lists of authors consulted.
Microfilm. New Haven, Conn. : Research Publications, . 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Goldsmiths'-Kress library of economic literature ; no. 206). -- Photographed from an original in the Beinecke Library, Yale University.
- Cited in:
- Goldsmiths' Lib. cat., 206.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|