The merchants map of commerce [microform] : wherein the universal manner and matter of trade is compendiously handled, the standard and current coins of sundry princes observed, the real and imaginary coins of accounts and exchanges expressed, the natural and artificial commodities of all countreys for transportation declared, the weights and measures of all eminent cities and towns of traffick, collected and reduced one into another, and all to the meridian of commerce practised in the famous city of London / by Lewes Roberts ...
- The third edition, corrected and much enlarged.
- London : Printed for R. Horn ..., and are to be sold by J. Wright ..., R. Chiswell ..., and T. Sawbridge ..., 1677.
- Goldsmiths'-Kress library of economic literature ; no. 2210.
431 p. : 4 maps.
- Commerce -- Early works to 1800.
Weights and measures -- Early works to 1800.
Coinage -- Early works to 1800.
Exchange -- Early works to 1800.
Balance of trade -- Early works to 1800.
Great Britain -- Commerce -- Early works to 1800.
- "Necessary for all such as shall be imployed in the publick affairs of princes in foreign parts, for all gentlemen and others that travel abroad ... and for all merhcants or their factors that exercise the art of merchandizing in any part of the habitable world."
Microfilm. New Haven, Conn. : Research Publications, . 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Goldsmiths'-Kress library of economic literature ; no. 2210).
- Cited in:
- Goldsmiths' Lib. cat., 2210.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|