The compleat compting-house, or, The young lad taken from the writing school and fully instructed, by way of dialogue, in all the mysteries of a merchant, from his first understanding of plain arithmetick to the highest pitch of trade ... [microform] / by John Vernon.
- Other Title:
- Compleat compting-house.
Young lad taken from the writing school and fully instructed, by way of dialogue, in all the mysteries of a merchant.
- The fifth edition, corrected and amended.
- London : Printed by T. Payne ..., 1722.
- Goldsmiths'-Kress library of economic literature ; no. 6096.3.
, 179 p.
- Bookkeeping -- Early works to 1800.
- Statement of responsibility appears after edition statement.
Microfilm. New Haven, Conn. : Research Publications, . 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Gldsmiths'-Kress library of economic literature ; no. 6096.3).
- Cited in:
- Kress Lib., S.3067.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|