Decimarum & oblationum tabula [microform] = A tithing-table, or, Table of tithes and oblations : according to the ecclesiastical laws and ordinances established in the Church of England, now newly reduced into a book ... / compiled by W.C., bach. of the civil-law.
- Other Title:
- Decimarum et oblationum tabula.
Table of tithes and oblations.
- London : Printed for R. Scot, T. Basset, J. Wright, R. Chiswell, 1676.
- Goldsmiths'-Kress library of economic literature ; no. 2177.1.
, 39 p. ; 19 cm.
- Tithes -- Great Britain -- Early works to 1800.
- Also attributed to William Clark. Cf. NUC pre-1956.
"Containing as well the very letter of the law under which these rights be severally comprised ... as also a brief and summary declaration of composition, transaction, custom, prescription, priviledge, and how they prevail in tithing. Annexed hereunto ... such statute laws of the land concerning these rights as have been herein authorized ..."
Microfilm. New Haven, Conn. : Research Publications, . 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Goldsmiths'-Kress library of economic literature ; no. 2177.1).
- Cited in:
- Kress Lib., 1408.
- Clark, William, bachelor of civil law.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|