A memorial, or, A short account of the Bahama-Islands [microform] : of their situation, product, conveniency of trading with the Spaniards ... / deliver'd to the lords proprietors of the said islands and the honourable Commissioners of Her Majesty's Customs by John Graves, collector of Her Majesty's customs in those islands, and now humbly presented to both houses of Parliament.
- Other Title:
Short account of the Bahama Islands.
- London : [s.n.], 1708.
- Goldsmiths'-Kress library of economic literature ; no. 4492.
- Bahamas -- Description and travel -- Early works to 1800.
Great Britain -- Colonies -- America -- Early works to 1800.
Spain -- Colonies -- America -- Early works to 1800.
- Microfilm. New Haven, Conn. : Research Publications, . 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Goldsmiths'-Kress library of economic literature ; no. 4492).
- Cited in:
- Goldsmiths' Lib. cat., 4492.
- Great Britain. Customs Establishment.
Great Britain. Parliament.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|