The Almirante of Castile's manifesto [microform] : containing, I. the reasons of his withdrawing himself out of Spain, II. the intrigues and management of the Cardinal Portocarrero ..., III. the government of Cardinal Portocarrero, &c. ..., IV. the designs of France against Spain, V. the manner of the admirals making his escape into Portugal, VI. and his proceedings at Lisbon / faithfully translated from the original printed in Spanish at Lisbon ...
- Standardized Title:
- Manifesto en explicacion de la conducta del Almirante. English
- London : Printed and sold by John Nutt ..., 1704.
- Goldsmiths'-Kress library of economic literature ; no. 4111.
, 48 p.
- Spanish Succession, War of, 1701-1714
Spain -- History -- Philip V, 1700-1746
- Microfilm. New Haven, Conn. : Research Publications, . 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Goldsmiths'-Kress library of economic literature ; no. 4111).
- Cited in:
- Goldsmiths' Lib. cat., 4111.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|