At the court at Hampton Court the thirteenth of June 1683 [microform] : present the Kings most excellent majesty ...
- London : Printed by the assigns of John Bill deceas'd and by Henry Hills and Thomas Newcomb, 
- Goldsmiths'-Kress library of economic literature ; no. 2519.
- Company of Merchant Adventurers of England.
Naturalization -- Great Britain -- Early works to 1800.
Great Britain -- Commerce -- Hamburg (Germany).
Hamburg (Germany) -- Commerce -- Great Britain.
- Date from Goldsmiths' Lib. cat.
Text begins: Whereas the right honourable the lords of the Committee for Trade and Foreign Plantations did this day report to the Board that in obedience to an order of the eleventh of April last they have examined the petition of the Merchants Adventurers of England ...
Microfilm. New Haven, Conn. : Research Publications, . 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Goldsmiths'-Kress library of economic literature ; no. 2519).
- Cited in:
- Goldsmiths' Lib. cat., 2519.
- England and Wales. Sovereign (1660-1685 : Charles II).
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|