A new discourse of trade [microform] : wherein is recommended several weighty points relating to companies of merchants, the Act of Navigation, naturalization of strangers, and our woollen manufactures, the ballance of trade ... : and some proposals for erecting a court of merchants for determining controversies ... / by Sir Josiah Child.
- London : Printed and sold by John Everingham ..., 1693.
- Goldsmiths'-Kress library of economic literature ; no. 2964.
, 37, 208, 205-234 p.
- Balance of trade -- Great Britain -- Early works to 1800.
Great Britain -- Commerce -- History -- Early works to 1800.
Great Britain -- Economic conditions -- 17th century.
- Includes (p. 205-234): A small treatise against usury by Thomas Culpeper.
Microfilm. New Haven, Conn. : Research Publications, . 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Goldsmiths'-Kress library of economic literature ; no. 2964).
- Cited in:
- Goldsmiths' Lib. cat., 2964.
- Culpeper, Thomas, 1626-1697. Small treatise against usury. 1693.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|