The soveraigne power of parliaments and kingdomes [microform] : divided into foure parts : together with an appendix : wherein the superiority of our owne and most other foraine parliaments, states, kingdomes, magistrates (collectively considered) over and above their lawfull emperours, kings, princes is abundantly evidenced, confirmed by pregnant reasons, resolutions, precedents, histories, authorities of all sorts ...; the treachery and disloyalty of Papists to their soveraignes with their present plot to extirpate the Protestant religion demonstrated ... / by William Prynne ...
- Printed at London : For Michael Sparke Senior, 1643.
- Goldsmiths'-Kress library of economic literature ; no. 860.
, 112 [i.e. 92], , 87 [i.e. 89], , 150 [i.e. 152], , 36, 218 [i.e. 210],  p.
- England and Wales. Parliament -- Powers and duties.
England and Wales. Parliament -- Privileges and immunities.
Prerogative, Royal -- Great Britain -- Early works to 1800.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 1642-1649.
- The treachery and disloyalty of Papists to their soveraignes in doctrine and practise, together with the first part of the soveraigne power of parliaments and kingdomes ...
The soveraigne power of parliaments & kingdomes, or, Second part of the Treachery and disloialty of Papists to their soveraignes ...
The third part of The soveraigne power of parliaments and kingdomes ... The fourth part of The soveraigne power of parliaments and kingdomes ...
- "An edition of the four separate parts of this work with a collective titlepage (not recorded by Wing) and an appendix. The dates at which the parts were ordered to be printed range from March to September 1643" --Goldsmiths' Lib. cat.
"It is this second day of August 1643 ordered by the committee of the House of Commons in Parliament concerning printing that this booke ... be printed by Michael Sparke Senior ..."
Each part has a special t.p.
Microfilm. New Haven, Conn. : Research Publications, . 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Goldsmiths'-Kress library of economic literature ; no. 860). Photographed from an imperfect copy: errors in pagination.
- Cited in:
- Goldsmiths' Lib. cat., 860.
- Prynne, William, 1600-1669.
England and Wales. Parliament. House of Commons.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|