Tusser redivivus [microform] : being part of Mr. Thomas Tusser's Five hundred points of husbandry : directing what corn, grass, &c. is proper to be sown, what trees to be planted, how land is to be improved, with what ever is fit to be done for the benefit of the farmer in every month of the year : to which are added notes and observations explaining many obsolete terms in the said Mr. Tusser ...
- Standardized Title:
- Five hundred points of good husbandry. Selections. 1710
- London : Printed and are to be sold by J. Morphew ..., 1710.
- Goldsmiths'-Kress library of economic literature ; no. 4597.
176 p. in various pagings : ill.
- Agriculture -- Early works to 1800.
Home economics -- Early works to 1800.
- Originally issued in 11 parts, one for each month with Nov. and Dec. combined. Each part is separately paged and consists of selections in verse from the original work with an explanatory note after each verse.
Advertisement: last page.
Microfilm. New Haven, Conn. : Research Publications, . 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Goldsmiths'-Kress library of economic literature ; no. 4597).
- Cited in:
- Goldsmiths' Lib. cat., 4597.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|