The King of Denmark his declaration concerning the English merchant ships lying in Copenhagen [microform] / translated out of the Danish speech into English by Edward Smith ...
- Printed at Copenhagen and Re-printed at London : For Henry Cripps, and Lodowick Lloyd ..., 1653.
- Goldsmiths'-Kress library of economic literature ; no. 1296.2.
22,  p. ; 19 cm.
- Great Britain -- Foreign relations -- Denmark -- Early works to 1800.
Denmark -- Foreign relations -- Great Britain -- Early works to 1800.
Great Britain -- History -- Commonwealth and Protectorate, 1649-1660
- Microfilm. New Haven, Conn. : Research Publications, . 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Goldsmiths'-Kress library of economic literature ; no. 1296.2).
- Cited in:
- Kress Lib., 880.
- Frederick III, King of Denmark and Norway, 1609-1670.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|