The Case of the third auditor [microform] : as stated by Mr. Lownds, and referr'd by the Commissioners of the Treasury to the attorney and the late sollicitor general, with their reports thereupon.
- The second edition corrected.
- London : Printed for Thomas Cope ..., 1715.
- Goldsmiths'-Kress library of economic literature ; no. 5229.
- Auditors -- Great Britain -- Early works to 1800.
- Sir Edward Northey was the attorney general; Nicholas Lechmere was the solicitor general.
Microfilm. New Haven, Conn. : Research Publications, . 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Goldsmiths'-Kress library of economic literature ; no. 5229).
- Cited in:
- Goldsmiths' Lib. cat., 5229.
- Lowndes, William, 1652-1724.
Northey, Edward, Sir, 1652-1723.
Lechmere, Nicholas Lechmere, Baron, 1675-1727.
Great Britain. Treasury.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|