Message from the President of the United States, transmitting the treaty of peace and amity between the United States and His Britannic Majesty [microform].
- Standardized Title:
- Treaties, etc. United States, 1814 December 24
- Washington : Printed by Roger C. Weightman, 1815.
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 36335.
- United States -- Foreign relations -- Great Britain.
Great Britain -- Foreign relations -- United States.
United States -- History -- War of 1812 -- Treaties.
- Place of Publication:
- United States District of Columbia Washington.
- For a listing of titles in each box consult American bibliography : a preliminary checklist for 1801-1819 / compiled by Ralph R. Shaw and Richard H. Shoemaker.
"February 20, 1815. Printed by order of the Senate of the United States."
Microopaque. New York, N.Y. : Readex Microprint, courtesy of A.A.S., 1978. 1 microopaque ; 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 36335).
- Cited in:
- Shaw & Shoemaker, 36335.
- United States. President (1809-1817 : Madison)
United States. Congress. Senate.
United States. 1814, Dec. 24.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|