An Act Granting Bounties in Land and Extra Pay to Certain Canadian Volunteers [microform].
- [Washington : s.n., 1816]
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 39161.
- Bounties, Military -- United States
Land grants -- Indiana.
United States -- History -- War of 1812 -- Claims.
- Place of Publication:
- United States District of Columbia Washington.
- For a listing of titles in each box consult American bibliography : a preliminary checklist for 1801-1819 / compiled by Ralph R. Shaw and Richard H. Shoemaker.
At head of title: H.R. no. 51, In Senate of the United States, February 21, 1816, the following bill was read, and passed to the second reading.
Microopaque. New York, N.Y. : Readex Microprint, courtesy of A.A.S., 1978. 1 microopaque ; 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 39161).
- Cited in:
- Shaw & Shoemaker, 39161.
- United States. Congress. House.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|