Message from the President of the United States transmitting ... the claims of certain states for the services of militia during the late war [microform].
- Washington : Printed by William A. Davis, 1817.
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 42660.
7 p. ; 22 cm.
- United States -- Militia
United States -- Armed Forces -- Appropriations and expenditures
United States -- History -- War of 1812 -- Claims.
- Place of Publication:
- United States District of Columbia Washington.
- For a listing of titles in each box consult American bibliography : a preliminary checklist for 1801-1819 / compiled by Ralph R. Shaw and Richard H. Shoemaker.
At head of title: 67.
"January 23, 1817, read, and ordered to be printed for the use of the Senate."
Transmitted to the Senate and dated January 23d, 1817.
Consists of the covering letter from the President and a report of the Acting Secretary of War dated 21st January 1817.
Microopaque. New York, N.Y. : Readex Microprint, courtesy of A.A.S., 1979. 1 microopaque ; 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 42660).
- Cited in:
- Shaw & Shoemaker, 42660.
- United States. President (1809-1817 : Madison)
United States. Congress. Senate.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|