The American coast pilot [microform] : containing the courses & distances between the principal harbours, capes & headlands, from Passamaquoddy through the gulph of Florida, with directions for sailing into the same ... together with a tide table ... / by Lawrence Furlong ; corrected and improved by the most experienced pilots in the United States ...
- Other Title:
- Blunt's American coast pilot.
- 7th ed.
- New York : Printed by Edmund M. Blunt, 
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 25486.
311, 63 p. : ill., map ; 24 cm.
- Pilot guides -- Atlantic coast (United States).
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York New York.
- For a listing of titles in each box consult American bibliography : a preliminary checklist for 1801-1819 / compiled by Ralph R. Shaw and Richard H. Shoemaker.
Running title: Blunt's American coast pilot.
Microopaque. Worcester, Mass. : American Antiquarian Society, 1973. 4 microopaques ; 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 25486)
- Cited in:
- Shaw & Shoemaker, 25486.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|