The case of Thomas, Lord Cochrane, K.B. [microform] : containing the history of the hoax, the trial, the proceedings in the House of Commons, and the meeting of the electors of Westminster : to which is prefixed, a biographical sketch of His Lordship : with an appendix, containing a review of the evidence on the trial.
- New-York : W.B. Gilley, 1814 ([New York] : Van Winkle and Wiley)
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 31099.
103 [i.e. 108] p. ; 17 cm.
- Dundonald, Thomas Cochrane, Earl of, 1775-1860.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York New York.
- For a listing of titles in each box consult American bibliography : a preliminary checklist for 1801-1819 / compiled by Ralph R. Shaw and Richard H. Shoemaker.
Trial for alleged stock exchange fraud.
Microopaque. New York, N.Y. : Readex Microprint, courtesy of A.A.S., 1978. 2 microopaques ; 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 31099).
- Cited in:
- Shaw & Shoemaker, 31099.
- Great Britain. Court of King's Bench.
Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|