Report of the joint committee on the resolution to inquire into the expenses of stationery, printing, and binding [microform] : under the authority of both houses of Congress, and into the expediency of establishing permanent rules for regulating and conducting the printing and binding, and for the supply of stationery of the Senate and House of Representatives.
- Washington City : Printed by Roger C. Weightman, 1815.
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 36401.
- United States. Congress -- Appropriations and expenditures.
- Place of Publication:
- United States District of Columbia Washington.
- For a listing of titles in each box consult American bibliography : a preliminary checklist for 1801-1819 / compiled by Ralph R. Shaw and Richard H. Shoemaker.
"February 23, 1815. Printed by order of the Senate of the United States."
Microopaque. New York, N.Y. : Readex Microprint, courtesy of A.A.S., 1977. 1 microopaque ; 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 36401).
- Cited in:
- Shaw & Shoemaker, 36401.
- United States. Congress. Senate.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|