A copy of a letter written by Our Blessed Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ, and found under a great stone, sixty-five years after his crucifixion [microform].
- Standardized Title:
- Epistle of Jesus Christ. English.
- Boston : Printed by Nathaniel Coverly, Jun., 1814.
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 31239.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Boston.
- For a listing of titles in each box consult American bibliography : a preliminary checklist for 1801-1819 / compiled by Ralph R. Shaw and Richard H. Shoemaker.
Microopaque. New York, N.Y. : Readex Microprint, courtesy of A.A.S., 1975. 1 microopaque ; 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 31239).
- Cited in:
- Shaw & Shoemaker, 31239.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|