A Bill Making Provision for the Pay of Two Companies of Rangers Organized for the Defence of the Frontier of the United States [microform].
- [Washington : s.n., 1814]
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 33136.
- United States -- Armed Forces -- Pay, allowances, etc.
United States -- Armed Forces -- Recruiting, enlistment, etc -- War of 1812.
- Place of Publication:
- United States District of Columbia Washington.
- For a listing of titles in each box consult American bibliography : a preliminary checklist for 1801-1819 / compiled by Ralph R. Shaw and Richard H. Shoemaker.
At head of title: No. 34. January 31st, 1814. Read the first and second time and committed to a committee of the whole House on Friday next.
Microopaque. New York, N.Y. : Readex Microprint, courtesy of A.A.S., 1981. 1 microopaque ; 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 33136).
- Cited in:
- Shaw & Shoemaker, 33136.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|