An account of the receipts and expenditures of the United States for the year 1813 [microform].
- Washington : A. and G. Way, printers, 1814.
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 32987.
 p.,  folded leaves.
- Finance, Public -- United States -- History -- 1801-1861.
Debts, Public -- United States.
United States -- Appropriations and expenditures
- Place of Publication:
- United States District of Columbia Washington.
- For a listing of titles in each box consult American bibliography : a preliminary checklist for 1801-1819 / compiled by Ralph R. Shaw and Richard H. Shoemaker.
"Stated in pursuance of the standing order of the House of Representatives of the United States, passed on the thirtieth day of December, one thousand seven hundred and ninety-one."
Half-title: Receipts and expenditures of the United States for the year 1813.
Microopaque. New York, N.Y. : Readex Microprint, courtesy of A.A.S., 1976. 2 microopaques ; 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 32987).
- Cited in:
- Shaw & Shoemaker, 32987.
- United States. Congress. House.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|