An Act to Authorize the Payment for Property Lost, Captured, or Destroyed by the Enemy While in the Military Service of the United States [microform] : and for Other Purposes.
- [Washington : s.n., 1816]
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 39167.
- United States -- History -- War of 1812 -- Claims.
United States -- History -- War of 1812 -- Confiscations and contributions.
- Place of Publication:
- United States District of Columbia Washington.
- For a listing of titles in each box consult American bibliography : a preliminary checklist for 1801-1819 / compiled by Ralph R. Shaw and Richard H. Shoemaker.
At head of title: H.R. no. 6, In Senate of the United States, February 8, 1816, as proposed to be amended by the Senate, the following bill will read.
Microopaque. New York, N.Y. : Readex Microprint, courtesy of A.A.S., 1978. 1 microopaque ; 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 39167).
- Cited in:
- Shaw & Shoemaker, 39167.
- United States. Congress. House.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|