Motion of Mr. Hall, requesting the President of the United States to lay before the House of Representatives a statement of the number of officers and men employed in the naval service ... [microform].
- Washington : A. & G. Way, printers, 1813.
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 30268.
- United States. Navy -- Organization.
- Place of Publication:
- United States District of Columbia Washington.
- For a listing of titles in each box consult American bibliography : a preliminary checklist for 1801-1819 / compiled by Ralph R. Shaw and Richard H. Shoemaker.
"January 7, 1813. Ordered to lie on the table."
Microopaque. New York, N.Y. : Readex Microprint, courtesy of A.A.S., 1976. 1 microopaque ; 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 30268).
- Cited in:
- Shaw & Shoemaker, 30268.
- United States. Congress. House.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|