Message from the President of the United States, transmitting a letter from the charge d'affairs of the United States in London, to the British Secretary for Foreign Affairs ... on the subject of the orders in council [microform].
- Washington : A. & G. Way, printers, 1812.
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 27223.
13 p. ; 23 cm.
- Orders in council.
United States -- Foreign relations -- Great Britain.
Great Britain -- Foreign relations -- United States.
- Place of Publication:
- United States District of Columbia Washington.
- For a listing of titles in each box consult American bibliography : a preliminary checklist for 1801-1819 / compiled by Ralph R. Shaw and Richard H. Shoemaker.
"June 16, 1812. Ordered to lie on the table."
Letter from Jonathan Russell to Lord Castlereagh, with cover letter to the Secretary of State.
Microopaque. New York, N.Y. : Readex Microprint, courtesy of A.A.S., 1975. 1 microopaque ; 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 27223).
- Cited in:
- Shaw & Shoemaker, 27223.
- Castlereagh, Robert Stewart, Viscount, 1769-1822.
United States. Department of State.
United States. President (1809-1817 : Madison)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|