Report of the Committee on the Public Lands in pursuance of a resolution of the 18th instant [microform] : to inquire what provision ought to be made respecting the location of Virginia military land warrants west of the boundary line designated by the act of the 3d of March 1804.
- Washington : A. & G. Way, printers, 1811.
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 24285.
4 p. ; 22 cm.
- Bounties, Military -- United States.
Ohio -- Public lands.
Virginia -- History -- Revolution, 1775-1783 -- Claims.
- Place of Publication:
- United States District of Columbia Washington.
- For a listing of titles in each box consult American bibliography : a preliminary checklist for 1801-1819 / compiled by Ralph R. Shaw and Richard H. Shoemaker.
"November 26, 1811, ordered to lie on the table."
Microopaque. New York, N.Y. : Readex Microprint, courtesy of A.A.S., 1977. 1 microopaque ; 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 24285).
- Cited in:
- Shaw & Shoemaker, 24285.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|