An address delivered before the Auxiliary New-York Bible and Common Prayer Book Society [microform] : in Trinity Church, in the city of New-York, on Friday, the 8th day of March, A.D. 1816 / by John Henry Hobart.
- New-York : Printed by T. and J. Swords, 1816.
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 37846.
36 p. ; 21 cm.
- Bible -- Publication and distribution.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York New York.
- For a listing of titles in each box consult American bibliography : a preliminary checklist for 1801-1819 / compiled by Ralph R. Shaw and Richard H. Shoemaker.
"Published by the request of the society."
Constitution of the society, and list of the Board of Managers: p. -36.
Microopaque. New York, N.Y. : Readex Microprint, courtesy of A.A.S., 1977. 1 microopaque ; 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 37846).
- Cited in:
- Shaw & Shoemaker, 37846.
- Auxiliary New-York Bible and Common Prayer Book Society.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|