Sir, Enclosed I have the honour to transmit a report on the petition of Sarah Jarvis and others prepared in obedience to the resolution of the Senate of the 12th instant [microform].
- [Washington : s.n., 1816]
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 39407.
- Jarvis, Sarah -- Claims vs. United States.
United States -- History -- Revolution, 1775-1783 -- Claims.
- Place of Publication:
- United States District of Columbia Washington.
- For a listing of titles in each box consult American bibliography : a preliminary checklist for 1801-1819 / compiled by Ralph R. Shaw and Richard H. Shoemaker.
Title from 1st words of text.
At head of title: 47, In Senate of the United States, February 16th, 1816, read, and ordered to be printed.
Signed and dated: A.J. Dallas, Treasury Department, February 15, 1816. The report is dated February 14, 1816.
Microopaque. New York, N.Y. : Readex Microprint, courtesy of A.A.S., 1978. 1 microopaque ; 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 39407).
- Cited in:
- Shaw & Shoemaker, 39407.
- United States. Congress. Senate.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|