A Bill the Better to Provide for the Supplies of the Army of the United States [microform] : and for the Accountability of Persons Entrusted with the Same.
- [Washington : s.n., 1813]
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 30137.
- United States. Army -- Supplies and stores.
- Place of Publication:
- United States District of Columbia Washington.
- For a listing of titles in each box consult American bibliography : a preliminary checklist for 1801-1819 / compiled by Ralph R. Shaw and Richard H. Shoemaker.
At head of title: XXXIII. In Senate of the United States. February 23d, 1813. Mr. Campbell of Tennessee ... reported the following bill ...
Microopaque. New York, N.Y. : Readex Microprint, courtesy of A.A.S., 1977. 1 microopaque ; 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 30137).
- Cited in:
- Shaw & Shoemaker, 30137.
- Campbell, George Washington, 1769-1848.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|