Report of the Secretary of War of the number of warrants for military bounty land issued to soldiers who served during the late war and the quantity of land included in such warrants [microform].
- Washington : Printed by E. De Krafft, 1817.
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 42730.
- Bounties, Military -- United States
United States -- History -- War of 1812 -- Claims.
- Place of Publication:
- United States District of Columbia Washington.
- For a listing of titles in each box consult American bibliography : a preliminary checklist for 1801-1819 / compiled by Ralph R. Shaw and Richard H. Shoemaker.
At head of title: 8.
"December 12, 1817, read, and ordered to lie on the table."
Addressed to the Speaker of the House and dated War Department, December 12th, 1817.
Microopaque. New York, N.Y. : Readex Microprint, courtesy of A.A.S., 1979. 1 microopaque ; 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 42730).
- Cited in:
- Shaw & Shoemaker, 42730.
- United States. Congress. House.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|