Letter from the Acting Secretary of War transmitting statements of contracts made at the War Department in the year 1816 on behalf of the United States [microform].
- Washington : Printed by William A. Davis, 1817.
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 42613.
7 p. (1 folded)
- United States. Army -- Procurement.
United States. Army -- Supplies and stores.
United States. War Dept -- Appropriations and expenditures.
- Place of Publication:
- United States District of Columbia Washington.
- For a listing of titles in each box consult American bibliography : a preliminary checklist for 1801-1819 / compiled by Ralph R. Shaw and Richard H. Shoemaker.
"January 11, 1817, read, and ordered to lie upon the table."
Letter addressed to the Speaker of the House and dated Department of War, January 10th, 1817.
Microopaque. New York, N.Y. : Readex Microprint, courtesy of A.A.S., 1979. 1 microopaque ; 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 42613).
- Cited in:
- Shaw & Shoemaker, 42613.
- United States. Congress. House.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|