Second report of the trustees of the Connecticut Reserve Bible Society [microform] : presented and read at the annual meeting of the Society, held at Warren, on the twelfth day of June, 1816.
- Other Title:
- Report of the trustees of the Connecticut Reserve Bible Society.
- Canton, Ohio :bPrinted by John Saxton, 1816.
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 37327.
- Connecticut Reserve Bible Society.
Bible -- Publication and distribution -- Societies, etc.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Ohio Canton.
- For a listing of titles in each box consult American bibliography : a preliminary checklist for 1801-1819 / compiled by Ralph R. Shaw and Richard H. Shoemaker.
Includes: Constitution of the Bible Association of [the] Auxiliary to the Connecticut Reserve Bible Society: p. .
Microopaque. New York, N.Y. : Readex Microprint, courtesy of A.A.S., 1981. 1 microopaque ; 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 37327).
- Cited in:
- Shaw & Shoemaker, 37327.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|