Mr. Wilde's resolution to appoint additional standing committees [microform].
- [Washington : s.n., 1815]
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 36363.
- United States. Congress -- Committees.
- Place of Publication:
- United States District of Columbia Washington.
- For a listing of titles in each box consult American bibliography : a preliminary checklist for 1801-1819 / compiled by Ralph R. Shaw and Richard H. Shoemaker.
"December 7th, 1815. Read and ordered to lie on the table."
At head of title: 2.
Advocating the authorization of the following as standing committees: a military committee, a naval committee, a committee on foreign affairs, a committee on the militia, a committee on roads and canals, and a committee of ordnance, fortifications, arsenals, and harbor defenses.
Printed by the House.
Microopaque. New York, N.Y. : Readex Microprint, courtesy of A.A.S., 1977. 1 microopaque ; 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 36363).
- Cited in:
- Shaw & Shoemaker, 36363.
- United States. Congress. House.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|