A Bill for the Relief of Edward Barry and George Hodge [microform].
- [Washington : s.n., 1816]
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 39230.
- Barry, Edward -- Claims vs. United States.
Hodge, George -- Claims vs. United States.
United States -- History -- War of 1812 -- Claims.
- Place of Publication:
- United States District of Columbia Washington.
- For a listing of titles in each box consult American bibliography : a preliminary checklist for 1801-1819 / compiled by Ralph R. Shaw and Richard H. Shoemaker.
At head of title: No. XIII, In Senate of the United States, January 24, 1816, Mr. Roberts, from the committee to whom the subject was referred, reported the following bill, which was read and passed to a second reading.
Microopaque. New York, N.Y. : Readex Microprint, courtesy of A.A.S., 1979. 1 microopaque ; 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 39230).
- Cited in:
- Shaw & Shoemaker, 39230.
- Roberts, Jonathan, 1771-1854.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|