Mr. Goldsborough submitted the following motion for consideration [microform].
- [Washington : s.n., 1817]
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 42478.
- United States -- Militia
United States -- History -- War of 1812 -- Finance.
- Place of Publication:
- United States District of Columbia Washington.
- For a listing of titles in each box consult American bibliography : a preliminary checklist for 1801-1819 / compiled by Ralph R. Shaw and Richard H. Shoemaker.
At head of title: 37, In Senate of the United States, January 7, 1817.
Motion that the President inform the Senate of the money spent on the militia during the late War.
Microopaque. New York, N.Y. : Readex Microprint, courtesy of A.A.S., 1979. 1 microopaque ; 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 42478).
- Cited in:
- Shaw & Shoemaker, 42478.
- United States. Congress. Senate.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|