Sir, In obedience to a resolution of the honourable Senate ... of the 8th instant, I have the honour to transmit herewith the papers A, B, C, D, E, F, which contain all the information ... upon the several subjects of inquiry [microform].
- [Washington : s.n., 1816]
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 39413.
- Cyane (Ship)
United States -- History -- War of 1812 -- Prizes, etc.
- Place of Publication:
- United States District of Columbia Washington.
- For a listing of titles in each box consult American bibliography : a preliminary checklist for 1801-1819 / compiled by Ralph R. Shaw and Richard H. Shoemaker.
At head of title: 55, In Senate of the United States, February 27, 1816.
Signed and dated: B.W. Crowninshield, Navy Department, February 26, 1816.
All the documents concern prize ships, the majority dealing with the Cyane.
Microopaque. New York, N.Y. : Readex Microprint, courtesy of A.A.S., 1978. 1 microopaque ; 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 39413).
- Cited in:
- Shaw & Shoemaker, 39413.
- United States. Congress. Senate.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|