An impartial review of testimonies in favor of the divinity of the Son of God, as given by the most eminent Christian bishops and martyrs of the first three centuries, and by the Council of Nice, A.D. 325 [microform] : also, the origin of the doctrine of three persons in one God, extracted from Dr. Mosheim's "Ecclesiastical history", and confirmed by Mr. Milner's "History of the church of Christ" : in letters addressed to a worthy minister of the Gospel / by Noah Worcester.
- [Concord, N.H. : George Hough, printer], 1810.
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 22089.
59 p. ; 20 cm.
- Jesus Christ -- Divinity.
Mosheim, Johann Lorenz, 1694?-1755. Institutionum historiae ecclesiasticae antiquae et recentioris. -- English
Milner, Joseph, 1744-1797. History of the church of Christ.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New Hampshire Concord.
- For a listing of titles in each box consult American bibliography : a preliminary checklist for 1801-1819 / compiled by Ralph R. Shaw and Richard H. Shoemaker.
Microopaque. New York, N.Y. : Readex Microprint, courtesy of American Antiquarian Society, 1975. 1 microopaque ; 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 22089)
- Cited in:
- Shaw & Shoemaker, 22089.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|